How to Submit a Virus to Command Software Systems
These are the steps you should follow in submitting a virus sample or suspect file
to Command Software Systems.
- Please call our Technical Support staff at (800) 423-9147 or (561) 575-3200 and then press 2 at the voice mail prompt during our daily office hours (8:00am to 8:00pm EST M-F). Alternatively, send e-mail to [email protected]
- You will be asked for your name, company, phone number, product and version number, and any information related to this file.
- After recording your information, the technical support person will give you a tracking number called the VxER number. Please be sure to have this number handy for any future inquiries into this particular incident.
- When sending a file to us, please use PKZIP or PGP to ensure transmission integrity. You can find our PGP key at the bottom of this screen.
- There are a number of methods for actually sending the file to us:
FTP: ftp://ftp.commandcom.com/incoming/virus (write-only)
E-Mail: [email protected] (Please include the VxER number in the subject)
BBS: (561) 575-1281
- Let the tech support person know which method you will be using, and the name of any files that you send.
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----