Command AntiVirus for OS/2 offers comprehensive anti-virus protection. Command AntiVirus for OS/2 is easy and intuitive for home use, yet powerful enough for the most sophisticated network.
Scans are based on native file format. Command AntiVirus isn�t fooled by renamed files or extensions. Command AntiVirus even scans compressed files!
Command AntiVirus employs HoloCheck technology to safely and accurately determine virus and virus-like conduct. By monitoring the behavior of files in a protected, virtual environment, Command AntiVirus can identify and protect against both known and unknown viruses. This virtual virology lab safely examines and monitors the behavior and outcome of files, isolating those that are infected before they have the opportunity to execute and infect your system. As proven with Melissa, this outstanding method of detection provides unparalleled security in the fight against viruses.
While many vendors claim to provide heuristic scanning capabilities to detect previously unknown viruses, their techniques were no match for the Melissa virus. A hundred thousand users discovered this when confronted with the Melissa virus. While other companies scrambled to provide software updates for detection, Command AntiVirus was calmly alerting users of the attack.
- Provides superior virus detection for both 16-bit and 32-bit GUI versions;
- 16-bit version is character-based, and is used with OS/2 verson 1.x, 2.x and OS/2 Warp;
- The 32-bit version features an intuitive user interface
- Comprehensive scheduling options
- Task-based scanning from the Presentation Manager / Workplace Shell;
- Network administration of multiple workstations from a single PC;
- Hassle-free installation;
- Enterprise-wide reporting and activity logging.
IBM PC or compatible running OS/2 1.x, 2.x or OS/2 Warp. 32-bit version requires OS/2.x or OS/2 Warp. 2 MB of hard disk space