Command AntiVirus for Lotus® Notes
Beta Testing Begins July 27, 1998.
If you would like to participate, please e-mail the Beta Test Coordinator.
Command AntiVirus for Lotus® Notes protects the major access points of Lotus Notes
and Domino environments from the threat of viruses. Offering real-time protection of
e-mail, database and replication activities, Command AntiVirus for Lotus Notes detects
and disinfects viruses before they can spread and infiltrate an organization.
Command AntiVirus for Lotus® Notes: Key Features
- Automatic protection for all main entry points
- On-access, scheduled and on-demand scanning and disinfection of mail and attachments
- On-access, scheduled and on-demand scanning and disinfection of databases
- Real-time database replication scanning prevents distribution of viruses to other Notes servers.
- HoloCheck scanning technology neutralizes the threat of
known and unknown macro viruses in the Notes environment
- Flexible, full-control administration
- Configurable scanning, action on infection and reporting options maximize administrative control
- Flexible administration of servers, databases and reporting
- Fully integrated, native Notes application ensures ease of use